View Single Post
Old
01-28-2013, 11:16 AM
puckerdude10

vCash: 500
I think we will be sustainable because we have replacments for players starting to fall in line. I think Andy Mac will be here this year and probably one more then schwartz takes his place and other examples can be found like this. I also have faith in Armstrong getting guys to sign great contracts that favor the team more than that individual player. I think this team will be together for 2-3 years without any major changes other than a possible trade for an upgrade and possibly retirment/moving on of McDonald. I think after that there will be one or two names that move on/ are moved to make way for other prospects and clear cap but I would bet that group would also be together for 2-3 years before a similiar cylcle would happen again. We just have to keep drafting and developing well and keep getting the most out of our free agent signings. Having Armstrong at the helm keeps me calm.

I was speaking about our core not all the extra pieces guys like dags and langs will leave during that time but should be able to be replaced from within or cheap signings

puckerdude10 is offline   Reply With Quote