View Single Post
Old
01-28-2013, 12:04 PM
Hatrick Marleau
Nikolay GOALdobin

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by do0glas View Post
These are grown men, playing a contact sport. Im sure they love to spout the clowe narrative of how he sticks up for us, but he stop being a wuss. put the body on people and play the game.

Do I think clowe should be traded? probably not, he is at an all time low in value. I dont think GMs will overvalue him in this environment anymore. even then, the team is clicking and for whatever reason couture and havlat are doing a lot of damage on their own.

We are rolling four lines for the first time in a long time. clowe is one of my favorite players, but i am ready for him to step up and start playing a disciplined game. burrows was in the box once last night, yet he pissed our whole team off. it can be done.
That is the thing that bothers me about Clowe. I love it when throws big hits like he did on Tanev. He was mad. However, he looked more like Ben Eager than Ryane Clowe last night. He has to be disciplined. I like him out because he puts fear into the opposition when he plays physical. He is one of the best fighters in the league, but he has to pick his spots to fight better. I'm on the fence with Clowe. If he continues to play like Ben Eager, he should be traded. If he plays like the Ryane Clowe of old, keep him.

Hatrick Marleau is online now   Reply With Quote