View Single Post
01-28-2013, 01:09 PM
vCash: 499
Originally Posted by VikingNuck View Post
Sure I don't mind danes on the 3rd or 4th lines, if that is what they are suited for!

But Eller and Regin are not, and so I would rather have them in Europe than not succeding in the NHL. if any other teams were to take a chance and they were to succed, then hell yeah!
Well I don't think anybody differs on Regins situation. It put up or shut up this year. He has a year to show something that could suggest that he should be in the NHL. Otherwise it's on plane back home to Europe. And I would be fine with that. Bitter because his PO-series against Pittsburgh a couple of years back showed that he has the talent to be in the NHL. But I'm not sold on him being psychical enough for North American hockey.

The question is what to think of Lars Eller. I don't think he's living on his potential any more. He's had consistency issues but I think must people is angry with him not living up to the top 6-potential he's had. I see him as being just as capable on a third line as Jannik Hansen and Frans Nielsen. No reason for him to go back just to get to play in the top 6 in the KHL or SEL when he gets to face the best of the best(Remember line matching often puts the third line of one team against the others star-line) on a NHL third line.

Haven't seen any SEL(Besides clips of Elias Lindholm and other prospects) and KHL so can't comment on the compete level.

Bank is offline   Reply With Quote