View Single Post
Old
01-28-2013, 03:03 PM
TatarTangle

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by JmanWingsFan View Post
Ah. I've seen you've done the tedious task of interviewing each and every NHL GM to find out that prospects in the AHL have little value (If that's the case, let's try and get one of Minnesota's AHL prospects for scraps, like Charlie Coyle or Jason Zucker... I'm sure the Ducks would hand us Emerson Etem for free as well. After all, doesn't matter what they do, and they hold little to no value anyways). You also must be GMKH, since none of us really know what goes on inside of the head of GMKH outside of the moves he makes.
I hope you realize you never have anything to contribute or argue, you just throw out statements like these that mean absolutely nothing and try to pass them off as if you know any better.

The truth of the matter is that Nyquist and Tatar and Smith should have been playing in the NHL years ago establishing value. Go ahead in the Trade Forum and ask what people think they're worth. They'll say until they do something in the NHL, not much. I would tend to agree with them.

Last edited by TatarTangle: 01-28-2013 at 03:11 PM.
TatarTangle is offline   Reply With Quote