View Single Post
Old
01-28-2013, 02:11 PM
The Russian General
Go Habs Go

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by Beendair Donedat View Post
In 38 games? For trading Cammilleri? You've got some interesting talent evaluation skills.
Why do you ignore the fact he was bad with the Flames too last year? He had 24 points last season, he played lazy and has a 3,3M$ contract.

Anyway, 38 games is a bigger sample than 4 games uh? You've got some interesting talent evaluation skills. Plus, it's not like I said I would buy him out directly. I was all for giving him a second chance.

Quote:
Originally Posted by JohnnyB11 View Post
Over a 38 game span. Even though the last 3 full seasons in Calgary he had scored 21 (in 58 games, a pace of about 28 over a full season), 27 and 27 goals? Three full seasons of consistent 27ish goal scoring pace but buy him out after 38 games with a new team which placed last in the conference?

I'm happy to see him playing like we hoped he would, and hopefully he continues to do so and prove that last year was just a bad phase.
That's what we used to say with ScottyG and Cammalleri. He did this and that, etc. But if he's not producing here, what is he good for?

I'm glad he's playing better and I hope he continues to work hard. But please, don't use a 4 game sample (this year) and then try to ridicule my opinion based on his full season last year.

The Russian General is online now   Reply With Quote