View Single Post
Old
01-28-2013, 03:47 PM
Prongo
Beer

vCash: 500
Brayden Schenn has played 65 games in the NHL. He is just 21 years old, with worlds of potential. The Flyers really need to decide if he is going to be a center or winger. I believe he has it still in him to be a 70 point player, especially if he is playing center. We all have to remember he is still only 21 years old. He isn't crosby, he needs time to adjust to the NHL game, which I think he is doing nicely.

Couts I think still has the potential to be a 80 point center. He can be a 35 goal scored I believe at his max potential, along the lines of Jeff Carter points. His skating is improved and he still needs to work on it some. But again, the kid is 19 years old. We can't throw these kids under the bus, they still have plenty of time to develop. Couts was projected to be the #1 overall for a while for a reason, he is a amazing hockey player. His defense is also incredible, which could be said about Schenn too.

Just stay the course with these kids, they will come through. Other teams and scouts seem to really like what they see from them, I have no doubts yet whether they will become big time players.

Now if Brayden Schenn doesn't produce better stats by the beginning of 2015 season, I will say I would be extremely concerned with his development.

Prongo is offline   Reply With Quote