Old
01-28-2013, 02:50 PM
Hockey Sports Fan
:panic:

vCash: 500
Send a message via AIM to Hockey Sports Fan
Quote:
Originally Posted by Cowbell232 View Post
My problem with Tedenby is that he isn't putting up numbers in the AHL. He needs to be sent down and given a lot of ice time to figure his **** out.

A guy like Henrique - not very flashy - but the guy puts up numbers consistently at any level. Tedenby hasn't really put up impressive numbers at any level.
...except in the AHL this season, where Tedenby had a better PPG playing with worse linemates and less ice time. Henrique's a much smaller sample size, but what's HF without cherry picking some stats here and there?

In the whole scheme of things, I really don't mean to defend Tedenby to the point of absurdity. I'm sure it looks like it sometimes, but I just feel like he never got a chance to gel and play like he did with Lemaire. And what really grinds my gears most is that if Deboer doesn't even trust him to play in third periods, why did he make the team at all? Should have left him in the AHL where he was finally starting to score at the pace he should.

But I guess at this point, the Teddy Train has set sail (which is not what trains do). He clearly isn't what Deboer is looking for and I understand that. Now I'm just really curious who plays tomorrow.

Hockey Sports Fan is offline   Reply With Quote