Old
01-28-2013, 03:02 PM
Hockey Sports Fan
:panic:

vCash: 500
Send a message via AIM to Hockey Sports Fan
Quote:
Originally Posted by Cowbell232 View Post
I mean historically. Look at their pasts, year to year.
Yeah I was just being a jerk, sorry. Never in a million years would I have expected Tedenby to outperform or outproduce Henrique this season, or probably any season.

Quote:
Originally Posted by DEVILS ALL THE WAY View Post
Tedenby hasn't gotten a fair shake cause he hasn't proved to our coaching staff that he can stay on one of our top two lines, period.

This isn't a training camp and DeBoer isn't throwing out favours left and right just to please one of his players. He's there to rack up "W's" and if it means dressing Teddy with Cam and some other turd so he has the best shot at winning a game, he'll do just that. If he does hand out favours, he tells the 19 other players that he's "soft" and that's the last thing you want as a coach. You earn your icetime and if you do happen to be among the top #6, you better make sure to leave a impression or else you'll be just another rookie passing by and sent down to the minors... wich is exactly what Tedenby's going threw these past couple of years.
So you admit that it was unfair?

I agree he hasn't proved anything. I'm just saying that, while Bleedred says that he feels Tedenby was entitled, I feel the opposite. Ol' Napalm got 3 weeks on the top line and Tedenby got 8 minutes. But Palmieri had the potential to be the player Deboer really wanted, so he got an extended chance to stick. I'm fine with it, in the end. One thing we can all agree on is that results are the final goal and Tedenby didn't hold up to his end of the deal. I just want people to understand that there is credibility on both sides of the Tedenby argument.

Hockey Sports Fan is offline   Reply With Quote