View Single Post
Old
01-28-2013, 03:11 PM
Skobel24
#Ignited

vCash: 217
The Good

We have depth. Guys like Backlund, Stempniak, and Stajan are showing they can be productive given the chance.

Glencross is really looking like he's a legitimate top line winger. Considering his contract, I couldn't be happier.

The Bad

Kipper has been pretty underwhelming. It's early, but if he can't improve, this season will be over quickly.

Iginla. I haven't been impressed. He did well against the Oilers, but I expect more from him. I'm sure he'll pull together soon.

Cammalleri. Very disappointed with him so far. I wouldn't be opposed to trading him if it meant bringing in a strong stay at home defenseman, or a center with top 6/faceoff abilities.

Neutral

Bouwmeester. Will we see the early Bouwmeester from here on out, or the unknown player who wore his jersey against the Oilers?

Gelinas. Every time I see him on the bench, he looks really uncomfortable. I would have preferred an assistant with more experience, but I'm willing to give him time before I decide. As of right now, I don't think he was a good choice.

Baertschi. I think he can fit in a top 6, just not here. We have too much depth, and I think he's the odd man out. If he wants to stay with the Flames this season, he needs to pick things up. He was great against San Jose, but I haven't noticed much else from him. Sending him back down to the AHL to develop isn't a bad idea.

Skobel24 is offline   Reply With Quote