View Single Post
Old
01-28-2013, 05:04 PM
Lafleurs Guy

vCash: 500
I'll say the same thing I said when he got here... I hope he lights it up.

That's not what I think is going to happen though. He's always been a streaky player and if he hits a hot streak (which he has not done) then I hope we could deal him and rid ourselves of this guy. Inconsistent, often doesn't show up and misses way too many shots.

That said, he's shown some effort this season and that's great. If he clicks with the coach and his linemates, so much the better. But I personally think we'd be better off dealing this guy away.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Habs Junkie View Post
People were bashing Bourque just so they can prove they were right about Gauthier. I always backed him not because I liked Gauthier but because I actually watched him play in Calgary and always liked him as a flame.
No. People bashed him because he sucked and showed no effort.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tusk View Post
You mean the guy who can't hit the net to save his life that we've only seen a small sample size from to compare him to last year?

These premature threads are hilarious.

His hustle has been great this year, looks much better, so far. Teams and players need much more to prove themselves than 4 games.

I could deal with seeing these threads after 20 games or so, but 4 is not a time to eat crow or prove anything.
Yup, that's the guy.

Lafleurs Guy is offline   Reply With Quote