Old
01-28-2013, 04:08 PM
Melbourne Ice
Happy Happy Happy!

vCash: 500
Send a message via Yahoo to Melbourne Ice
Quote:
Originally Posted by Huddy View Post
Trust me, a lot of his friends there including myself, raised the eyebrow and asked what he was doing there...you think we just sit there in awe of danny cleary?LOL

Cleary got paid his money for his 20 goal season, and now look at him, Injuries have barred him for past couple years, but hes NOT hurt anymore. He has taken the time off, has done what he has done to get back to playing, yet still hasnt shown what he once was. Lets not also forget the times he was playing golf on one knee, thus applying more pressure to his knee than needed. The guy IMO and from what I have seen, just doesnt care anymore. Knows hes a Wing, gets paid like a top 6 winger and accepts just floating around....
I don't get your reasoning, nor what you are expecting from Cleary. Is he just to go to the rink, come back and be bubble-wrapped until it's time to go to the rink again? And, since when does physical inability equate to lack of desire?

The one thing that I've seen and that is consistently reflected in this thread is that Danny has heart. I can accept that his playing days may be at an end but at least he's still leaving it all on the ice every night.