View Single Post
Old
01-28-2013, 04:15 PM
Replacement
Now with 9% more zen

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by Booya42 View Post
You're misreading Replacement. That 2 million that Northlands gets is only part of the total, and was used for maintenance of the building.

Here's a quote that you missed..(sorry ignored) the last time i showed it to you:

2 Million a year huh? So the ticket tax in 2012 is making less than in 2007? Notice the bolded italics? I'm assuming that's where Northlands was getting the $2 million a year from - paid by the ticket tax.
If I "ignored" anything its because its a Staples article. But even having wasted minutes of my life reading that I fail to see the conclusions or information you are stating above.

Plus, and Staples has a bad habit of this, the citation is unclear, where Staples is getting info from is unclear, and what is actually being stated is unclear.

As for misreading you are discombubulating yourself. The first quote is clearly about the city invoking the same ticket surcharge at Rexall, as will alledgedly occur at the new arena. The word "SAme" here is denoting same in both arenas going forward. Not same as in same as its always been.

In anycase your siding with an old Staples article vs an article last week?

Last edited by Replacement: 01-28-2013 at 04:20 PM.