View Single Post
Old
01-28-2013, 05:19 PM
Brick Top
eeeehhhhhhhhhhh

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by JmanWingsFan View Post
I see you have a crystal ball. Tell me, when am I gonna meet my significant other?
Developing a sense of humor would be a giant first step in that direction, amigo

Quote:
Originally Posted by JmanWingsFan View Post
I didn't realize HFboards was the be-all end-all of talent evaluation and was 100% accurate in predicting future success. My question is, why aren't you and the rest of these people making money managing NHL teams? Clearly, you must be qualified for the job.
I kinda thought that it was understood that virtually all of the trade speculation on HF is just that... speculation. Everyone (yourself included) uses whatever info they have on hand, and past history of team transactions (or non-transactions as the case may be with KH) to guess at the value of a player or prospect, or the likelihood of a trade being accepted.

If you're not down with people speculating and going back forth on potential trades, I suppose you could skip those threads. I don't imagine that NHL GM's and scouts peruse HF for trade values very much, so we're just doing this for fun.

Feel free to to throw out who you think the Wings have of value for Subban, or why they can't/won't shoot for that deal. We are literally on the edge of our seats waiting...

Brick Top is offline   Reply With Quote