Old
01-28-2013, 04:34 PM
MattyMo35
Schwartz Be With You

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by BlueDream View Post
Never said that, but good try.

I realize that being the least impressive forward on our roster still isn't bad because most everyone has been good, but he HAS been the least impressive. But if you have to compare him to Langenbrunner's 2 games or D'Agostini's 1 game with 8 mins of ice time to feel better about him, then so be it.

He's been alright, but not that impressive is all I have said.

But that doesn't matter, because his hockey sense!!
Not really his hockey sense, but the plays he's already made this season. We don't really look back and marvel at some of the passes he's made, because they haven't been cashed in. If he was given some second unit PP time, his points would increase rather drastically. I also cannot overstate how much better his defensive game is this year compared to last. He's broken up 2 sure thing, 100% tap in goals with his back checking, and has done a great job of getting the puck out of the zone with a quick pass. I'd say he's been very good, especially for a 20 year old undersized forward. If you expect him to snipe like Tarasenko, then I don't know what to tell you. His game has always been making smart, effective passes to open players, and he's done that multiple times this season. I don't know how you realistically thought he would be playing better than he is right now.