Habbybirthday
"I ****ing LOVE it"

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mrb1p View Post
Yet I loved him with all my heart
Damn you AK, YOU WE'RE THE CHOSEN ONE.GIF

Quote:
AK had more pure skills IMHO. Plus higher expectations from his draft status, which also contributes to the frustration levels. At any rate, both are reasonable options on your roster, at the $3M-ish cap hit figure, esp. when you have the size/skill limitations the Habs have. As long as they perform at something approximating their usual levels. Which Bourque failed absymally at reaching in his demi-season with the Habs. But you can find demi-season mega-slumps in AK's portfolio too. If Bourque shows the demi-season in the abyss was an anomaly, that'd be nice and we'll all forgive him. Heck, we might even thank him for contributing to the AGally addition.
R.I.P. A.K.

I too was a huge AK fan. For some reason he just seemed to have "it". His shot's were crisp, he could dangle, cheque. But alas, he never really lived up to the hype. Bought his jersey just before he got traded lol.

On topic though, Bourque is a player we should all be happy to have. If you thought eric cole could drive into the offensive zone, Renee Bourque can do it faster, dragging two defense men from his ankles.

Habbybirthday is offline   Reply With Quote