View Single Post
Old
01-28-2013, 05:29 PM
chet1926

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bonzai12 View Post
OK maybe I'm biased as a FSU fan, but Boyd really doesn't translate to a NFL QB for me either.

Manuel will be a backup in the NFL. That's definite. I just think he could be a pretty stable one.

Anyways, this QB draft class sucks. I hope the Broncos completely ignore the QB position. I'm still on the Osweiler bandwagon.

Alex Jones - curious, but do you go to Lodos or The Spot? Probably have seen you at one of those places if you've been there. I was at the FU-FSU game this year too. what a disappointment. I hate the $*$(@*# gators.
Boyd is significantly better than Manuel. Manuel has a shot a being a career backup type. Boyd has the skill set to be a starter in the NFL especially with the way more and more NFL teams are going to the up tempo, read option style offenses.

I think you might have you're FSU blinders on a bit on this one. Boyd will be a 1st or 2nd round pick next year, assuming he doesn't completely blow it like Barkley did this year. Boyd will put up big numbers though as he still has a good run game and some real talented WRs. Clemson will be a national title contender next year, with the players they have returning. They only have 3 tough games Georgia at home, FSU at home and S Carolina away. The two home games I give them a good shot at winning because they play well at Memorial Stadium, S Carolina on the road will be difficult but not impossible. The ACC will come down to FSU and Clemson again.