View Single Post
Old
01-28-2013, 06:10 PM
HBDay
"I ****ing LOVE it"

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by CrAzYNiNe View Post
I like most people here hated his game last year. He is playing a lot better, but how did he ever score any goals? The man cannot hit the net. He has 9 missed shots and 10 shots on goal. Sure Armstrong is worth with 5 missed shots and only 1 on goal, but I can't see Armstrong being here passed this short season.

I hated Bourque, because he sucked last year and we traded Mike for him. He has played a lot better, but for how long?
I think Bourques contribution is more than what you see on the score sheet. he's setting examples, he's opening things up for gio and pleky.
Also the overtime game winning goal against jersey yesterday. When Markov streaked down to the slot and bourque went up as the one man on the point, I don't know wether it was intended that desharnais hit the streaking Markov into the slot, or if the intention was to hit bourque on the point to blast one. either way this show's that the coach's have faith in that guy and are willing to bet a game on him (because god knows habs would'nt have had a chance in the shoot out) and it worked out. go bourque.

HBDay is offline   Reply With Quote