View Single Post
Old
01-28-2013, 08:15 PM
zjh
@ZenonHerasymiuk

vCash: 500
Saw him yesterday and wasn't blown away by his performance. It was the Wheat Kings third game in three nights, so very hard to judge talent.

What I liked: Excellent skater. Powerful crossovers and pivots, maneuvers the ice with ease. Fast and strong on his feet and has an effortless stride. One of the smartest players I have seen this year. Anticipates the play nicely and uses his smarts to push the puck up ice and keep good zone coverage on the defensive side. Active stick defensively. Booming slapshot.

The Not Likes: Not just this game but in most other viewings, I find that Pulock's game lacks intensity. I would like to see him play a bit more cocky on the ice. I find that he is a play starter rather than a play maker. Not taking away from his ability to contribute on the PP, but he definitely uses his passing skills most effectively on the breakout. Would like to see him use his body a bit more in front of the net to gain a dominant position rather than just lurking behind and waiting to pounce with his stick.

I could go on but there is just a snapshot of what I saw. Big fan that thinks he has value in the 10-15 area of the draft.

zjh is offline   Reply With Quote