Thread: Trade Rumors
View Single Post
Old
01-28-2013, 08:17 PM
etherialone
dialed in your mom

vCash: 500
I still have Randy Jones nightmares. As a kid he had such ultra promise to be a solid two way dman. Then everyone found out that he couldn't think on his feet (his back his ass or anywhere else) and that was that.

From what I hear DL is still waiting to see us healthy before he ultimately decides what to do help us out (if anything). I also heard that we weren't in on Subban with the exception of asking the sticker price but who really knows?

Leopold is in the mold of player that could do alright for us. Futa says "remember, you don't want to go out and fill an injured players roster spot by making a deal that ties you up later". Common knowledge but it does speak to the tams philosophy about how they will deal with replacing injured players.

I think Muzz is looking pretty good all things considered (but I am a supporter) and am always happily surprised by the workman like manner that DavisD handles himself. Nothing flashy, just play smart and do your job and everything else will take care of itself.

I could see us making a deal here but I don't see us making any knee jerk reactions to having MG out. It will be for something more significant if it goes down.