View Single Post
Old
01-28-2013, 09:05 PM
Kingpin794
Lucky 13

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by Don Johnson View Post
Let's be realistic I would not leave a team where I am dressing every game to be a healthy scratch on a new team. Would you be happy? So what your saying KP is deals and favors don't exist in sports? I did edit my original post to read "probably" but after reviewing its content I came to the conclusion that since that sentence was based on assumption I deleted it.
Look, everyone knew Shaw and Glass got brought in because of injuries. The team is healthy now, so someone is going to sit. Let's go down the list:

Strong: No, been solid all year.
Young: No, best offensive D-man.
Prophet: No, younger and just as good so he'll get the time.
Ringuette: No, playing better in the second half. Turning into Walch type.
Webermin: No, When healthy he's been solid.
Shaw: No, Second best offensive D-man

The closest Glass would come to cracking the line up would be if he replaced Ringuette and he isn't as solid defensively as Ringuette.

The same idea that applied to Lopez applies to Glass. If they want to ice time, they have to earn it. If they aren't as good as other options on the team, why put them out there? What, because they have some sense of entitlement? That's not a reason. Glass was in the line up for the last month. He had a chance to prove he shold stay there if/when the team got healthy again.