: Post-Game Talk:
Avs hockey: 10 minutes of actual work.
View Single Post
01-28-2013, 10:51 PM
Join Date: Jan 2011
Originally Posted by
I still remember, whoever it was bless their heart, someone summing up the quintessential Darcy Tucker shift, it was as follows:
1) Wait on bench until shift begins
2) Once shift begins, jump onto the ice as quickly as possible and immediately skate as hard as you can towards area of ice the puck is at
3) Target opposing team's puck carrier and move in for a hard body check
4) While skating as fast as you can toward's puck carrier, barely miss him and hit the board instead, sending yourself to the ice
5) Get up from ice and adjust helmet for optimum hairflow.
6) Go back to the bench and wait for the next shift.....
View Public Profile
Find More Posts by finds71