View Single Post
Old
01-28-2013, 10:59 PM
roseyc

vCash: 500
Poile and Trotz thinks that if they defend well enough they can win 1-0 games all season long. Smith is going to get the blame for not playing defense like Wilson did before him. There isn't enough offensive talent on this club to contend. Sk and Fisher and Legwand are all playing lost. Then you can throw a rope around Spauling and Gausted and Yip and Halischuk and Clune. All of them couldn't score if they had an open net. All of the focus is on the defense with Josi taking Suter's place and Hannan taking the Cube's place and Ellis and Gill. The defense hasn't look great but that's not the reason we are like we are. Rinne hasn't look great either. But they both have to be perfect if you can't put the puck in the net. They've already got a exuse written for the season already I can hear it now. Suter left and Rinne wasn't as good and Hornqvist got hurt. This goes back to the offseason when no offense was brought in. Poile must have thought that I did my part when Radulov and Ak didn't work out then offense is not what we need. Wake up and smell the coffee. Maybe the players have finally tuned out Trotz and he can't do what he did. But Poile will never replace Trotz. What is it going to take to wake this team up?

roseyc is offline   Reply With Quote