View Single Post
Old
06-29-2006, 08:30 AM
Whitesnake
Steel your Habs away

vCash: 725
I don't think we learned a lot. They talked about O'Byrne, he'll be at the development camp later this summer (he didn't say when the camp will take place) but said that he's still 1 year at Cornell so we'll see. Just have the feeling he'll do his last year over there.

As far as Emelin is concerned, again didn't say a whole lot talking about how he had 2 years left to his contract, saying that the agreement is not signed yet, that he's still very high on the guy but nothing about will he come soon or what made him signed the contract in the first place. But this we know already with the link provided in another thread

May be me but does seem to think that Danis needs at least 1 more year as a starter for Hamilton. Said he had an up and down season last year and it needs to be seen if he needs another full year.....

Feel really strongly about the picks that have chosen in this year's draft.

I've asked questions about Valentenko and Mikus and the whole CHL Import draft but they didn't have time unfortunately.

Something interested that we already knew but said that Latendresse will show himself in the best shape of his life since he's working hard with Scott Livingstone.

Made some jokes about his ''physique''

There was some other stuff, I had trouble hearing it clearly so I may misinterpreted some stuff if so tell me, but didn't hear the whole interview.

Whitesnake is offline   Reply With Quote