View Single Post
Old
01-29-2013, 12:36 AM
Tak7

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jozay View Post
Anyone know any good trades for Lundqvist? I have Cory Schneider and Markstrom ready to take over.

I was trying to get a deal around Lundqvist and Girardi for Pietrangelo.

Anyone know any good deals around those two players or just Lundqvist?

Not looking for anything, really. Maybe a second line RW and a top 4 d-man, unless I keep Girardi, which then I would just take a number 5-6 d-man.
About 4 or 5 years into my Be a GM, I packaged Lundqvist and a defensive prospect (Dylan McIlrath) to Boston for Tyler Seguin. I might have added a dud prospect that Boston wanted too (I want to say Ludvig Bystrom?), but I can't remember. It wasn't much more than Lundvist + McIlrath + low value for Seguin.

If you are looking to shop a specific player, especially with no specific return in mind, then go to trade player, put Lundqvist down on your side of the ledger, and then skim through all the teams, paying attention to the particular teams that turn Lundqvist's name green (they are interested).

Then search through those teams and have a look. Generally if they want the player, they are willing to give up someone they aren't comfortable trading (white trade). That's how I got the Seguin deal done.