View Single Post
Old
01-29-2013, 12:58 AM
Bubba88
Toews = Savior

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by IU Hawks fan View Post
Dude, stars of the game DON'T MEAN ANYTHING!!

So tired of people here using them to try to prove something or getting bent out of shape when a guy isn't named. It's nothing more than a publicity stunt. It was started off as an advertisement for Christ sake. The media votes on them 10 minutes before the game is over anyways, and leaves a spot open if the game is close.
I could say in other words... media guys agree with me that Krüger had a great game for his role.
You are right, 3 Stars mean nothing but it's a reward for players like Krüger. He made it without scoring. That should tell you enough that he had a good game and it's stupid to call him out now. Guy plays a great season and is one half of the best PK unit in this young season. I leave it at that. MM is just a hater. Funny that he comes up with this stuff after Krügers best game in the NHL so far.

and about that hustle stuff MM, haven't you seen the games and the 3-5 times he hustled back to break up the good scoring chances for the opponents? I'm sure you've seen it but just won't admit it

Bubba88 is offline   Reply With Quote