Thread: Prospect Info: 2013 Prospect Thread
View Single Post
01-29-2013, 02:19 AM
Marcolepsy Scandella
vCash: 50
Just wondering everyone's opinion on a guy that rarely gets talked about. Justin Fontaine was second on the team last year with 55 points in 73(?) games if I remember correct. And he's got 25 points in 31 this year at Houston. I don't really know who his linemates are or anything but for a guy who is really producing quite well, he doesn't get talked about a whole lot. I had the privilege of watching him a lot in his senior year at UMD when he was on the infamous FCC line with Jack (Farjiestad) and Mike (Lake Erie-AHL) Connolly and he produced a lot of points then as well. It seems like he is kind of flying under the radar and nobody is really mentioning how he's really performing better than I think anyone expected for a college FA.

Also, Zucker looks like he really benefitted from his brief stint with the Wild last year. He's playing with a confidence you rarely see in such young guys. I'm excited to see him up with the Wild soon. I think he and Granlund played really well together in Houston maybe that could translate to the big club as well.

And it's good to see Coyle looking like he's getting back on track after a ridiculously hot start and then a slump while Granlund was gone.