View Single Post
Old
01-29-2013, 01:40 AM
Luuuongo
Crabs!

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by Champions of Nothing View Post
But Raymond isn't a grinder. I thought he only liked grinders...

Who should have Hodgson played more minutes over? He was 7th or 8th in ES time on ice last year. It's not like he was playing 8 minutes a game.

Grabner was an all-skill, nothing else type player. If he wasn't scoring, he wasn't doing anything. Not the kind of player that fits in AVs system. Why should AV change his system for a player that may or may not be a full time NHLer.

It seems 29 other teams didn't feel Shirokov deserved what you would call "a fair shot".
Raymond isn't a grinder, but he is defensively responsible.

Split ice time more evenly? Give Kes an easier workload and let him be more fresh for the playoffs? Even Schroeder got more TOI than Coho who got 12-13.

Yep, like I said. If you're not a Sedin you're not going to be playing if you're a skill based guy. That's why we will never win with AV.

Not like the 29 other teams had a choice. Shirokov bolted back to the KHL. He was misused, and I would be upset, too, if I was a Russian that knew just as much english as Datsyuk. Not AV's fault, but Koltsov would've looked good on the Canucks.

Quote:
Originally Posted by bobafettish View Post
i dont think his gameplan was to just sit back, the kings just took it to them...
AV is a sit back kind of guy. Did you see 'em today? Pass red line dump and change.

Luuuongo is offline   Reply With Quote