View Single Post
Old
01-29-2013, 01:52 AM
sparkle twin
Goals? Nah, I pass.

vCash: 500
I hope all our games aren't as exciting as this game. I mean I just don't think I could stand it!

I've never seen a team that just refuses to shoot the puck. It's like some of them are afraid to shoot. And the ones that do shoot miss the net most of the time. Credit to Weber/Josi for attempting 13 shots with 9 making the net. Ryan Ellis had 3 shots. That's 12 shots from 3 dmen. Which means the forwards had 10 total shots!

I don't care what kind of system we play or what kind of defense our players have to fight through. In order to win you have to score more than the other team and sometimes that means working hard and going through the other team!

None of the shots forced their goalie to even really work. No one was screening, no one was even near him for a rebound.

Every year we go through this, but this isn't an 82 game season were they can work this out and still have 70 games. Someone has to step up and just take over. Or some moves need to be made either from Milwaukee or elsewhere. This lack of scoring can't continue.

sparkle twin is offline   Reply With Quote