View Single Post
Old
01-29-2013, 06:05 AM
Marotte Marauder

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bubba88 View Post
You don't see a difference between Bickell, Stalberg and Bolland? Bickell is the worst forward so far of the 11 that dressed for every game. Maybe Shaw was worse.

That's why you watch the games and not the stats. I've seen every minute of the 1st 6 games, that's on top of watching them for 45 years at this point.

You are just a hater and can't admit when being wrong.
In case you missed it, nobody is against Stalberg anymore other than biased TOR hater Ike who wasn't seen since the lockout.
Krüger is really fast enough and he was faster than others were. I still see his takeaway while the other team was on a breakaway. Krüger has been great so far in the Bottom6 where he belongs.

You think he should be in the AHL learning the NA game, don't you? Would want to know the same from Bobby... Should he be send down to the AHL or is he a NHL player?
He is a 4th line NHLer. He knows the game, just doesn't have the tools to be more than what he is. Here was my analysis that nobody seems to take issue with: I am certainly a believer, that Kruger is a smaller, weaker, slower, less offensive player and cheaper version of Frolik.

btw... statistics do help differentiate activity (what one might observe) and accomplishment (what one might measure).

Marotte Marauder is offline   Reply With Quote