Thread: Proposal: Possible Trades?
View Single Post
Old
01-29-2013, 08:17 AM
DEVILS ALL THE WAY*
Yes, I'm a hypocrite

vCash: 500
I really don't know when Lou will pull the trigger to give us more depth up front. We can't continu to dress bums like Janssen and AHL call-ups forever, wich ultimatly gives Kovy more responsibilities.

Someone on the blueline has to go in order to create some room for Larsson. We are reaching the end of the month and this kid hasn't seen a shift yet, that's not normal. I just don't understand how someone can learn by not playing for a long period of time. I can understand a healthy scratch here and there but that's not the case. Larsson is still very raw and to me, he'd be better off playing heavy minutes in the AHL then practicing with the big team.

I can understand that he feels more comfortable "up here" but that shouldn't be taken into consideration. He wasn't burning up the AHL, so he still has something to learn at that level and I just think that by him not playing, we're just stalling his learning curve for no apparent reason when we can healthy scratch someone like Harrold, who isn't the future of this blueline.