View Single Post
01-29-2013, 08:33 AM
NYR Viper
vCash: 500
Originally Posted by Mrb1p View Post
Let's breakit down here...
I give you a 30 goal scorer who would instantly be your 4th maybe 5th best forward PLUS a second who would be pretty low(So pretty close to where Kreider was drafted.) I take a potential player who could become, one day as good as Cole. Very similar players.

Then you counter offer with a Budding forward who would instantly be your best(Offensive.) forward, yes you heard that right. then you proceed to give me a forward who would maybe be behind 5 or 6 other guy on the depth chart... Pretty fair value I'd say.

Okay maybe I shouldn't have messed with Kreider for starters, I know you guys love him.
Cole at his salary, while not totally overpaid, puts the Rangers in cap hell going into next season. The deal can't even be entertained for that reason.

And I watch quite a few Montreal games, and I LOVE MaxPac, but he is not on the same level as Rick Nash.

I have to note that while I was a fan of Nash before he got to NY, watching nightly makes me realize just how good he is. He is completely and utterly dominant.

NYR Viper is offline   Reply With Quote