View Single Post
Old
01-29-2013, 09:56 AM
TurboBrick

vCash: 500
Looks like Julseth-White is now Released-FromPTO. So much for that experiment. That leaves us with 11 forwards and 6 D on roster right now, provided that everyone can play.

I'm going to agree with everyone that CW is just fine at the helm. This season has been full of distractions with first getting the entire offensive core blown up during offseason (Hello, front office, those guys signed 2way deals as FA's, no reason you couldn't have held on to at least one), then all the circus with lockout & stacked rosters and those two things brewing into the mess that was October - November time frame.

Going forwards, I think now would be a time to start figuring out who are going to be the core players for the team next year and making sure they stick around (Rheault, Gomes, Wellman...). Start cycling the kids from Cincinnati up at least for a few games each so that they have a chance of getting familiar with Weber's system.

I understand that long term plans are very difficult to make in the AHL but we need some kind of consistency or come December we're again looking at a 0.300 record.

TurboBrick is offline   Reply With Quote