View Single Post
Old
01-29-2013, 11:00 AM
Buddy The Elf
Kings!

vCash: 500
I thought Williams actually played a really good game. He is getting chances and creating. He has a had a few bonehead plays this year but I think overall his game has been good. Brown has been absolutely useless and borderline counterproductive at times. Not sure what you guys are seeing in Gagne but I saw a guy who skates good but so does Brad Richardson. He did nothing with the puck last night that warrants getting more time on the top lines unless you are just swapping out crap for crap. I'd definitely be cool with dropping Brown to the third line and giving Gagne a shot with Kopi/Williams. Richards is still sucking. Both him and Brown seem to be shying away from contact.

I thought the team overall played well last night but I also thought Vancouver played equally as poor. They were out of sync and the Kings were also beating them in a lot of puck battles (which they should since it was Van's 3rd game in 4 nights). Both teams were fighting poor ice but again, I always think that favors the Kings because they seem to know how to deal with it better.

I'm definitely encouraged with the performance in the last two games but some key guys really need to pull their heads out of their cornholes.

Buddy The Elf is online now   Reply With Quote