View Single Post
Old
01-29-2013, 11:02 AM
Upgrayedd

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by Stylizer1 View Post
Simpson and Gross are terrible together. They joke around too much and it makes for stupid radio. I like Simpons takes but his thoughts are no match for Gross because he is not on that level of knowledge. When you listen to Prime time sports with Bob McCown no matter who he has on has really good knowledge of the sport in question. This is what I want to hear on the team. This years round tables on game nights have been pretty bad. I want to be entertained by good hockey talk and not a bunch of has beens makeing inside jokes. Bring back the crew from last season. THe one thing I liked was hearing Garrioch get racked over the coals for his opinions. Thats was fun radio. Debating why or why not his thoughts were valid.

I want to hear established journalists talk about hockey with the odd NHL vet thrown in and not the other way around. I want to hear someone challenge Simpson on occasion who knows what they are talking about.
Im just glad the god like patriots/brady got knocked out and that the caps have had a poor start or else that is all we would be hearing about!