View Single Post
01-29-2013, 12:25 PM
Doing Nothing
vCash: 500
Originally Posted by Ruhnie View Post
Sorry - my post was a bit misleading. She actually uses the Zetterberg Easton curve, I forgot he moved over to Warrior. I think it's now the Cammalleri curve. Good to know though! But yeah still trying to determine then, does Easton Cammalleri = Warrior Burrows?
Yes, the Burrows is the PM9/Modano/Forsberg equivalent.

Originally Posted by AIREAYE View Post
I find that that sentiment seems to be most apparent for the higher end Sickick models (10K, 11K, 9K) and the old O-Sticks (9KO, 8.0.8) ,while their respective pricepoints (6K, 5K etc.) feel true to rating. The AI series feels true to rating as well. The newer 20K line feels true to rating as well for me. I haven't heard enough feedback on that last part yet, but it's safe to say that that seemingly consistent rule of thumb regarding Reebok sticks is rather not.
The first generation Sickick I used (7k) was true to flex. I bought a Sickick II in 8k and 10k and both were INSANELY stiff for me, couldn't use them at all. Sickick III felt stiff to me in the store but I never bought them. Haven't bothered with the new ones either.

The AI sticks do seem like they play true to flex and that's partly why I liked the feel of them in the store.

Although if you're one of those people who wants like an 80-85 flex intermediate, find some of those older Sickick II or III stick in "65 flex". Felt like a 75-85 flex senior that had already been chopped down.