View Single Post
Old
01-29-2013, 11:51 AM
DeuceMN
Really?

vCash: 50
Quote:
Originally Posted by THEALLKNOWING View Post
After getting out-coached by Trotz, Babcock and the Hitch, imagine Yeo getting out-coached by TR? Last time CBJ was in town, didn't they win? Native Minnies may be a bit ambivalent about who wins because after all TR is one of their own. I know it sounds funny but I would rather have power forward Gillies replacing Cullen on any line. Based upon results thus far, I am guessing someone on the 2-4 lines gets an assist, but only because they were on the power play.

This is crazy talk. Dude's the enemy.

This whole "Minnesota native...blah blah... most Minny natives don't give a rats ass. That's just some pr crap to hopefully sell an article or two more to some fool who knows nothing of what's going on.

And let's keep this whole thing real. We're going into our 6th game after changing out a huge portion of the damned team!

Yes, expectations are high, shortened season, no excuses, all very important, let's not step too far away from reality and remember this team has had no chance to gell yet, and that is always a huge part of winning teams.

DeuceMN is offline   Reply With Quote