View Single Post
Old
01-29-2013, 12:53 PM
Hockeygirl2748

vCash: 500
Welcome to the board! Nice to see another Springfield voice here.

As for Savard, I really do not want him here at all. I understand it's frustrating to have him sit in Columbus, but at least he's not turning the puck over that way. I think the Falcons should have kept Cullity up and sent down Weber. There are cracks in his game showing. Wish Ruth could go to Evansville as well, but he's a righty and Cullity a lefty.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tonysil View Post
I know interest in Spfld has died down the past couple of weeks but I thought I'd check in and comment on some things I've seen on here lately.

To all the people that have been suggesting that JAM get called up, mind your own business. No, just kidding. In all seriousness though, he needs some time down here to work on his discipline a little bit but I could see him making a great impression in camp next year. Optimistically with the right linemates he probably gives you a Brad Marchand type player; small, scrappy and could pick up about 50 points.

Chaput has been coming along very nicely since the callups and they have him between two veteran(ish) wings in Craig and Kubalik. I think he will spend next year with us but if his development keeps progressing he could see NHL time.

On Savard, I know Katy will disagree with me but if he's not going to see the ice at all please send him back. Our 3rd pairing has been pretty terrible lately and the revolving door isn't working.

As far as York goes, you can have him, I'm on edge every gave he's in net. He gives up so many rebounds, he's often out of position or just lays on the ice after making the first save.

Nobody seems to mention Drazenovic but this kid has taken the team on his back (with JAM) since the callups, I'm surprised he's so far under the radar. Guess he falls into that "career AHLer" trap.

Take good care of Cam, he's the most exciting player we've seen in the past 10 years and I hope he can bring you as much pleasure as he has brought us.