View Single Post
Old
01-29-2013, 12:22 PM
finds71

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by CobraAcesS View Post
I've said it before... We lost out on Seguin/Hall by over achieving in 2009, without that we would not have Landeskog so 'fine'. But this team needs at least one more top 5 pick.

We cannot get both a top pairing defender and a top line winger by trading one of our centers. We can only trade for one of those guys...

I've also been a huge defender of Stastny over the last couple of years, but I am so done with him. Hes gotten too comfortable and it's obvious. Even with O'Reilly holding out, I hope they sign him and trade Stastny at this point. That is the first time I've said that...

On a positive note... McGinn - Duchene- Parenteau looked good as a line. That line, Varly, EJ, and Wilson were our only bright spots on the team. One line and one defensive pairing isn't enough. Also anyone who blames any of our losses on Varly at all, didn't watch the games. I haven't seen our defense be so weak in front of the net, and let our goalie hang out to dry this badly. Pathetic...

Jones needs to be traded like yesterday, and with a vengeance. Hopefully someone will give us a 1st for him at the deadline.
Yeah Staz should be traded for a good D.
Now Jones, with his big contract... I don`t know if any team would be interested. Honestly 4 million is a lot for what he brings...

finds71 is offline   Reply With Quote