View Single Post
Old
01-29-2013, 12:54 PM
Stepanformayor*

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dagoon44 View Post
Bickel is the new whipping boy around here. So i am going to say it one time and then shut up, you are clueless if you think u an get away without a enforcer now a days.. Bickel cost us games ? Really we got hammered by Pitt and the goal on ice in Boston hank gave up a 20 rebound into the slot, bobby Orr no useless no way .. Ultimate team guy and yes torts likes him for is balls, good luck stu
I agree.. This team doesn't have enough sack the way it is and some of you want to take what little we do have out of the lineup? This kid is a great teammate from what i can see and he plays hard every night, stands up for his mates..He helps alot more than he hurts IMO.. Do we need more fighter's ?...No, but this team so far anyways plays with very little Passion compared to last year. One of the top 3-4 softest teams in hockey IMO. When your skill guy's (Hagelin-Krieder-Stepan ect ) have to worry about getting run from behind or thumped coming across the middle and you have no one to stand up, you got problems.. Or in Rupper's case, Stand up(although not for long), ad end up on your back every fight, who's gonna fear ya?