Thread: Speculation: Nino seeking trade?
View Single Post
Old
01-29-2013, 01:05 PM
CREW99AW

vCash: 55
Quote:
Originally Posted by OpAck View Post
Nino opened up a bit at the All-Star Game...

http://prohockeytalk.nbcsports.com/2...make-the-team/

I get it...Nino thinks he proved himself and deserved to try to earn a spot this season in the 5 day training camp. Perhaps he should've...on the other hand...a full season in the AHL is the right approach regardless, so as long as the Isles made it clear that they want him to spend the year in Bridgeport...then I don't see what the big deal is.

Nino is going down the same path. And he deserves to "lead" Bridgeport and get his confidence back. Get Bridgeport into the playoffs...put together a good run. Slow and steady.

Isles would be ridiculed if they brought Nino back again and suffered more setbacks...all we'd hear is, "Shoulda kept him in Bridgeport the whole season! What a shoddy organization!"

Rush the player...Isles get burned. Give him a season to get adjusted in the minors...Isles get burned.

I dunno...especially that last part..."Whatever he thinks is best for me, he should just do that." That's very, very dumb.
20 yr old Nino's comments really show how immature he is. Trying to toss all decision making and criticism onto his agent.

Nino shut up and play. You'll get your 2nd chance at the NHL, either when injuries hit the isles this season or in the 2013-2014 training camp.

CREW99AW is offline   Reply With Quote