View Single Post
Old
01-29-2013, 01:14 PM
gooilgo
Fire MacLowe

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by charliolemieux View Post
His value to the leafs is wasted since they will not be sniffing the post season for another year or two.

I would move him back home to EDM for a 1st.

Say what you will about Dion.

A Phaneuf and Schultz PP unit would be deadly with the OIL young guns.

I would take the 1st, realizing it could be 15th or higher. BUt hoping it lands in the new style lottery. EDM is on the bubble and I would take the risk.
I'm just wondering which part of "the Oilers would have zero interest in Dion Phaneuf" are you having trouble grasping.

This was discussed in another thread last week which I believe you were a part of and Oiler fans made their feelings clear and gave reasoning why.
If you had the opportunity to listen to local radio shows in EDM one of which is pretty much a mouthpiece for the Oilers, it would become very clear that the Oilers never have, do not and never will have interest in Phaneuf.

You know for a deal to work both sides have to have interest in what the other is offering.
Good luck in trying to find a dance partner if you want to move Phaneuf, it's my opinion based on some posts in this thread that Leafs fans will be disappointed with the return.

Last edited by gooilgo: 01-29-2013 at 01:16 PM. Reason: Clarification
gooilgo is offline   Reply With Quote