View Single Post
Old
01-29-2013, 01:21 PM
NoNecksCurse

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by 101st_fan View Post
I'm wondering how healthy Goose really is. He isn't winning faceoffs or battles.

Exposing Clune to waivers and sending him down isn't really a bad option ... and probably no risk of losing him before he gets to Milwaukee.

The attempts for the cute play are costing the team yet again. SK tries to pass to Wilson for a tap in rather than shoot .... off Wilson's blade and away from the net. Legwand tries the cross ice pass to a pinching Josi ... through a maze of active sticks, no covering the spot Josi moved in from ... breakaway at Peks ... goal. Yet, for most of the 2nd period before that error, the team looked almost decent.

It would be nice if the team took advantage of the two days between games and practiced a little.
i know you try to be positive and make a lot of good points. but this team needs more than 2 days of practice. its in need of something fast. SLake mentioned the schemes being implemented.. im not sure.

but our division is gonna sink us. chicago looks to be tops in the NHL. the blues have completely owned us since hitchcock has come aboard.. we always battle the wings. we didn't even beat the cbj like our normal selves.. granted, it was the first game of the year.our schedule isn't getting any easier. we could be done by the end of this road trip if we dont show some improvements. i put the blame on guys like fisher, legwand, sk, and even weber. they have been here long enough to not be performing the way they are. our forwards look anemic. it won't get any easier on thursday... defending stanley cup champs against a damn good goalie in quick with a team that plays good team defense. i want to at least see some offensive pressure. please. i don't even care about win.. i just want to see some life for 60 minutes...