View Single Post
Old
01-29-2013, 01:33 PM
  #4
Beacon
Sent to HF Minors
 
Beacon's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2007
Country: United States
Posts: 12,164
vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by SingnBluesOnBroadway View Post
Draft strategy: take the best player available.
The question is what's better: a player who has a 75% chance of becoming another Taylor Pyatt, a player who has a 50-50 chance of becoming another Callahan or a player who has a 25% chance of becoming Giroux?

Beacon is online now   Reply With Quote