View Single Post
Old
01-29-2013, 03:06 PM
CobraAcesS

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bender View Post
I'm not and I won't be until I see him performing like that for another coach. I seriously don't think he would and if he's traded at his low-point value wise, a lot of Avs fans are going to be pissed when he starts playing much better under a coach who knows what the **** he's doing. I've seen him play in 2 World Championships and those coaches don't have any problem putting him on a line with MaxPac and Bobby Ryan and he plays very well.

Don't kid yourself, if WE as fans can see the stupid decisions this guy makes on a daily basis, don't you think the players that actually play the game can see it too?? I don't know how many of you actually played hockey at a competitive level but to have a coach that is generally always bewildered to put it mildly is extremely disheartening for a player.
Yeah but there isn't exactly a great amount of choices out there for Coaches, unless you think Quinn should be tried. Isn't Quinn a more defensive minded coach as well? (IMO a defense first coach is not what we need.)

CobraAcesS is offline   Reply With Quote