Old
01-29-2013, 03:20 PM
Hockey Sports Fan
:panic:

vCash: 500
Send a message via AIM to Hockey Sports Fan
Quote:
Originally Posted by SteveCangialosi123 View Post
So what? Larsson is better than Volch and Zidlicky and maybe even Tallinder. It's not even a matter of stunting his growth it's that he gives us a better chance to win as well. He's not being treated right in my opinion.
To be honest, I think Tallinder and Volchenkov have both looked pretty great so far this season. Certainly better than what I remember from last year. Tallinder's probably been our best defenseman at moving the puck up the ice over 4 games. That's the problem, really. It's a shortened season and Deboer really likes that he can role 6 guys that don't need to learn anything. Nobody looks bad yet except for Zidlicky and you need him for the power play. If anything, he's who I would sit for Larsson. Salvador and Volchenkov have both been money along the boards and Tallinder hasn't had any Tallinder moments yet. Greene and Fayne look good, so it's a waiting game for Larsson. He's been developing all season in the AHL. He can take a break.

Quote:
Originally Posted by MartyOwns View Post
yeah because thats the same.

hey when henrique gets healthy, lets bench him! then we can showcase anderson for a major trade!

Difference here is that even when Henrique is healthy, there'll still be two spots for someone like Anderson.

Hockey Sports Fan is offline   Reply With Quote