View Single Post
Old
01-29-2013, 02:28 PM
Phion Keneuf
Top Dawg Ent.

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by Oilbleeder View Post
Hey ya Leaf fans, hope you don't mind me posting here.

What can you tell me about Clarke MacArthur's game? Specifically, how is his puck protection? Board work(cycling etc.)? Defensive game? How is he in traffic? How gritty is he?

Thanks for any information guys
MacA is a good 2nd/3rd line complimentary guy. Much like a PA Parenteau type player.

He's a scorer, but is a good playmaker as well, he's inconsistent though, and when he's off his game he's pretty bad. He usually skates into the offensive zone, curls back at the half boards and then looks for a pass. It works until the opposing team takes notice of it. Yet he keeps on doing it and its frustrating.

He's capable of 20-25 goals, and 20-30 assists (depending on teammates).

His D game is not to die for, but it's not bad. I'd call it average. He's pretty strong for how he looks and isn't afraid to go into corners. It's fun to watch when he snaps and starts KO'ing guys haha.

Everything about his game is pretty much average which makes him a 2nd/3rd liner. But he can definitely play at a higher level, as shown when he played with Grabo and Kule which made the best 2nd line in the Nhl 2 years ago.