View Single Post
Old
01-29-2013, 02:31 PM
hockeylegend11

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by Knights77 View Post
The wildcard in all of this, is who will be available during both drafts (especially import as you can end up with a high impact player) and the development of your existing players over the summer. Many thought London would take a step back after losing Tinordi, McKegg, Watson, Houser, Cook, Knight, Namestnikov....I mean, look at those names.
I think Ho-Sang will be that much better, Vail I really think will continue to develop...what about rookies and/or college players that could step in? I think after the dust settles from both drafts, the development of existing players and wildcard scenarios play out (college player reports etc) the Spits will be competitive. Take it a step further. Lets say at the start of the year, they ARE 4th place team. With further moves can have them compete for the title.....heck, can't be much worse of a situation than what is going on the the W right now with Saskatoon. Granted they are in a really tough division but barely above .500 and they are the host?! Yikes, talk about missing the target.
To clarify: you would prefer a totaly rebuild (unload all viable big ticket assets) and not bother bidding for the cup, and aim for a run of 14/15 correct? (just asking, I dont' necessarily disagree with it...its just if that was the case, you have to committ to a total rebuild and stick with it).
Good post agree with everything u that u wrote,a big difference would be if the Spits are to lure Nick Schmaltz and Evan Allen to the fold,they both would wind up up on the 6
If that were to occur I could the lines being
HoSang-Rychel- Allen
Schmaltz-Vail-Johnson
Giftopoulous-Marchese-1st rd Euro
Verbeek-Studnicka-Bowen

Def= Bateman-Koekkoek
Ebert-Sanvido
Murphy-Seiloff

Goalies- Pavelka-Dekort/Kuchmey

spares-Bilcke,Graham-Hughes
Dodero-Leslie-Hughes
Def- Brown-Morrison
Baughman-Killins

Does not include an O/a,another Euro if u move Pavelka,14 draft picks 2013 draft
and free agents