View Single Post
Old
01-29-2013, 03:34 PM
Anton Dubinchuk
aho

vCash: 50
Quote:
Originally Posted by gocanes88 View Post
I'm not referring to the win. They have every right to talk about that; it was a beatdown. I'm referring to the academic scandal. I've never seen a group of people so obsessed with something. I wasn't going to say much whether we won or lost because I'd rather not get into a big trollfest (we've done enough of that in the past), but this is exactly the reason why I went from not giving a care about State (and as I mentioned before, actually rooting for them in some cases) to hating them nearly as much as I hate Duke. Speaking of our enemies in Durham... you know what I find interesting about this whole thing? As much as I hate Duke, I haven't heard hardly anything out of them regarding the scandal. Yeah, I'm sure they get a kick out of it, too. But why don't I see them going on and on about it? Why are State fans the only people that I see constantly make references and jokes about the scandal? I mean, can you honestly blame me for the way I feel about State now? I'm tired of it.
This is the most rational post I've ever seen in a UNC-State discussion on these boards, well done.