View Single Post
Old
01-29-2013, 02:35 PM
Bleedred
Foligno sucks

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by Banana Sandwiches View Post
I don't understand why everyone has a hard-on for Mathieu freakin Darche. He's nothing special. He's not going to this team any better. Last time I checked, this team needed guys who could help score to replace the voids left by Parise, Sykora, and Poni. Darche isn't going to provide that.

And like Zharkov, don't tell me how good Darche is defensively. This team's problem isn't forwards who can't defend nor is it the PK. That's one of the strong points of this team.

I honestly rather have Lou go out and get Jason Arnott (I really don't buy that's he so damaged) than have Darche.
I agree with you there. I've been saying this since the other night. Our PK has been excellent despite giving up 3 PP goals in 4 games. We've given up just one 5 on 4 goal this year. We've even had breakaways in every game shorthanded so far aside from the Isles.

Darche won't bring anything aside from being able to take competent shifts, and being a good PKer. When Henrique gets back we'll be getting back a good PKer too.