View Single Post
Old
01-29-2013, 03:46 PM
Tiranis

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by vanuck View Post
What do you make of his high goals-to-assists ratio btw? Could it be due to his linemates thinking pass-first? And is he just more of a shooter, or he has a good shot?
Based on the highlights he seems to be good about being in the right spot and has a good shot. Seems to score in a lot of different ways — off the rush, tapping in rebounds, from the slot, etc.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hansen 36 View Post
If I were Gillis I'd definitely be looking at singing him to his ELC this summer and moving him over to the Wolves for next season. Could be a forward version of Peter Andersson for next year who comes out of the blue for most fans and is very solid.

I wonder if he'll put on more weight too. He went from being 6'1" 198lbs at the draft to 6'2" 218lbs now. He's Jensen's age so I wouldn't be surprised if he ends up around 6'2.5" 230lbs in his prime, I mayy have done some snooping on fb and found his profile and he's a beeeffy dude. I've been a big fan of his since we drafted him and man oh man, is the 2011 draft looking awesome or what?
Yeah, he's huge. Everything I've seen makes me feel like he'll be even better on smaller ice. His skating is also very good which with his size is a lethal combination on small ice.